ready for summer

When summer hits, I practically live in shorts.


DailyLook cardigan. Abercrombie tank and shorts. Melie Bianco hobo. Crown & Glitter necklace. Sneakers (gifted).

Indulging in a shaved ice cup is also going to be a new tradition.


Fresh mango. Tapioca balls (boba). Vanilla ice cream. Shaved ice.

Such a sweet treat and super refreshing! It's also the perfect portion.

I definitely intend to be poolside whenever I can. I just love the feeling of cold water against my skin... 


There's also going to be a lot of barbecues to go to. I do love a good burger. It's all about the bun and the meat. I like my buns soft, rounded, peaked at the top, and buttered.


A good ole simple Angus beef burger with buttered buns.

It was also around summer 5 years ago when Toby and I first met. He was the smallest puppy I've ever seen and held. 


Too small and too young to even know how to drink...

A year later, Kami joined the family.


My happy (and chubby) kami :)

1 comment:

  1. bree honeybee6/3/13, 1:37 PM

    i love summer, too bad england has a hoax of a summer time!
    following you now :)

    would you like to follow eachother via gfc & bloglovin'?
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...