grazie mille

A few days ago my girlfriends and I had a great time catching up at Bestia. The food was amazing... Everything is made in-house, from the 60 different forms of charcuterie, their sourdough Pain au Levain, pizza dough, fresh pastas, and desserts.

We started with a Salumi appetizer since their meats are house-cured; one of their specialties.


The large was perfect for 3. It was also served with pickled vegetables, mostarda, and grilled bread.

We also had their Mussels, which was cooked in their delicious housemade 'njuda, fennel seeds, preserved lemon, and more grilled bread.

I love pastas, so I was esctatic when my girlfriends were game for 2.


Spaghetti Rustichella: uni, garlic, fermented chili, and breadcrumbs.

My favorite dish of the night. Although I had expected to taste the uni more, the subtleness was quite delicious. I had the last lick of this plate :)


Cavatelli alla Norcina: ricotta dumplings, housemade pork sausage, black truffles, grana padano.

So good! LOVED the texture of the dumplings. Ahh.. I am so in love with pasta!

Of course we saved room to sample one their desserts. 


"Coffee & Donuts": spiced chesnut zeppole, simple whipped cream, coffee gelato.

This was good, but I had better "donuts."  I would probably try one of their tarts next time.

Bestia
2121 E 7th Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90021

2 comments:

  1. The food looks delicious! :D

    xx Denysia Yu
    http://thatlaitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food looks delicious, I love curred meats haha they are yummy with cheese, and the pasta looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...